Our Lenten Series continues this week on "The Lord's Prayer".
Something to think about this week:
“Rather train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come. (1 Timothy 4:7-8, ESV)
- Learning—There is always something new to learn, no matter how much I master. (1 Corinthians 12:12)
- Discernment—Not everything you read on the Internet is true. (John 12:6)
- New experiences—Get outside your comfort zone. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- Failure—Success does not come without failure (Philippians 3:13-14)
- Fitness—Stewardship of your body (1 Corinthians 16:19) · Vision—See where you are going. (Ephesians 1:18-19)