Our Lenten Series continues with a look at Baptism this week.
This Week On Relationships:
“The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one… (John 17:22, ESV)
- People—I can gain the whole world, but if I have no one to share it with… (Matthew 16:26)
- Grace—You have been given much. (Colossians 3:12-13)
- Forgiveness—Let it go. (Ephesians 4:32)
- Adventure—Share the ride. (Philippians 4:14)
- Respect—The engine that makes relationships run. (Ephesians 5:21)
- Accountability—One day we all will be held to account. Why not start now? (Romans 14:12)
After the 11 AM Service be sure to join us for our hot dog lunch and fellowship time.