Week 2 of our Lenten Series.
Today we will be looking at the Apostles Creed and the Trinity.
This coming week we encourage you to think about "Strength":
“I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13, ESV)
- Courage: We are more than conquerors. (Roman 8:37)
- Persistence: Good things come to those who wait. (Luke 18:7)
- Discipline: It produces freedom. (Hebrew 12:11)
- Focus: Single mindedness goes further than scatter brain. (Hebrews 12:1-2)
- Simplicity: Less is more. (1 Thessalonians 4:11)
- Humility: God lifts up the humble (James 4:10)