Low Income Housing
A Place To Call Home (APCH) Summer Newsletter can be downloaded below.
Acadia Place Housing is a 56 unit complex in Acadia that provides housing and additional support services to those that have been or at risk of becoming homeless. As a community we offer assistance in a variety of short term an ongoing ways. Ways that you can volunteer have/can include:
- Annual spring clean-up and garden planting
- Volunteering in their resource centre
- Fundraising for various needs
- LCOS also regularly provides meeting space for various Acadia Place events
- At the moment Acadia Place is also looking for 30 to 35 stacking chairs for their small meeting space
If you would like to become involved please contact Pastor Lee for more information.